Welcome to Shetland Geotours
Please be advised that Shetland Geotours is no longer taking bookings.
However, I will still be available to advise or guide geology associations and organised geology groups on field excursions through Geopark Shetland and these are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook.
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that I have had the pleasure of guiding through Shetland's landscape, geology and history over the last ten years.
I would like to say a special thank you to the following that have helped and supported me over the years:
- Michael & Christie then Clive & Rosemary at Wildabout Orkney
- James Tait at Island Trails
- Sarah McBurnie at See Shetland
- Christina and all the staff at the Braewick Cafe
- Owners and crew (past and present) of the Mousa Boat
- All the curators at Tangwick Haa Museum
- Robina at Geopark Shetland
- All the staff at Visit Scotland's Lerwick Tourist Centre
- All the curators and support staff for The Croft House Museum
- All the curators at Jarlshof Prehistoric Settlements
- All the sites guide (past and present) at Old Scatness
- David and staff at NB Communication
Best wishes to you all,